Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Outfit Wishlist

I've never made a wishlist collage post before but I will definitely be making more in the future because they are SO FUN to make!

It's March, meaning it's almost spring (surprising as it's still freezing). Personally, I associate spring with lots of pastel colours and feminine prints. If I had the money, I'd definitely be off buying a whole new spring wardrobe.  I'd constantly be shopping, ignoring all prices. Sadly, I'm not rich, but at least for now I can dream and internet-window shop!

Outfit 1

1. Parisian Pink Sweetheart Lace Sleeveless Dress
£27.99, New Look
2. White Floral Lace Back Open Front Cardigan
£14.99, New Look
3. 80 Denier Grey Tights £6.00, Topshop
4. Shoes £12.99, H&M
5. Bow Cuff Bracelet
 £15.00, ASOS


This outfit is a very feminine one, showing the pastel colours I've become very fond of. I'm really liking girly clothes recently and this outfit really shows that. To me, this is the kind of outfit that could be worn on a slightly warmer spring day, maybe for a date or lunch/shopping with friends. Either way, I think it's a very sweet and cute outfit and want it so bad!

Outfit 2

1. Brown and Silver Mixed Stud Bangle Stack
£7.99, New Look
2. Ciera Beige Metallic Detail Chunky Heel Boot £25.00, Boohoo.com
3. Black Sheer Star Tights £8.50, Topshop
4. Te Amo Grey Heart Print Cardigan
£24.99, New Look
5. Misumi White Coloured Kitten Print Oversize Top
£16.99, New Look
6. MOTO Dip Dye Highwaist Hotpants £34.00, Topshop

This outfit is less uh, feminine, I guess. It's not all sweet and cute like the previous one. This one could be worn perhaps on the colder spring days, hence the wooly knit cardigan and tights. I must highlight this t-shirt - it's so cute! I have a huge obsession with cats anyway, and this is just adorable, as well as edgy. This outfit would be worn with the top tucked into the high waisted shorts (which I also love). This is actually pretty much the opposite to outfit #1 but I still like it a lot!

Is it just me that thinks clothes are severely overpriced these days? I find that each time I go shopping, all clothes are really overpriced, even very basic things. A plain white tee with a simple print - £15?! It's a bit high for something so simple, and it a lot of cases, so low quality.

*sighs*