Monday, March 18, 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag(s)?

I've noticed that quite a few people have been doing posts listing the contents of their makeup bags, and so I decided to do one too out of boredom!

I actually have two everyday makeup bags - not because I wear shit loads of makeup, but because I am organised and like to keep them apart. I have my "face makeup" bag and my "eye makeup" bag.

These are the two bags, cute right?! I think they were both bought at Paperchase, although I could be wrong. They're really cute though! The above bag is the one containing my face makeup, and the lower my eye makeup.

Now for the insides...

Missha BB Boomer; VIE creme blush; Natural Collection bronzer; Urban Decay Primer Potion; Avon Glimmerstick eyebrow pencil; Jerome Alexander mineral powder; Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream.

Elizabeth Arden Lash Extending mascara; Natural Collection eyeshadow duo; Avon Colour Trend eyeshadow trio; Natural Collection eyeshadow; Avon double ended khol liner; No.7 eyeshadow trio; Max Factor Masterpiece liquid eyeliner.


I wasn't planning on saying much about the products buy I guess I will now.

The Missha BB Boomer is AWFUL. It's supposed to be a light reflecting primer of some sort, but to be honest, it makes my face look like a pearl, and does nothing in terms of supporting my BB cream. Usually I use it as a highlighter but even then I feel that it's too pearly. It doesn't do much either. Pointless purchase.

The Max Factor eyeliner is a bitch too. It runs out randomly in the middle of application, and is TINY, it cost me about £7 and it's so bloody small! You can see it's size in comparison to the mascara! I also read reviews stating that it dries out super fast, but since I've had mine since before christmas, I suppose it's to do with how you store it as I haven't had problems with it drying out... yet.

So that's it! I don't wear TOO much, right?!